Malvern House, Mapperley Road, Mapperley Park
Malvern House, Mapperley Road, Nottingham, NG3 5AQ
Believed to have been built by Henry Sulley for lacemaker TB Cutts in 1874 this very imposing property also had a very distinctive and attractive lodge, and a huge orangery to the rear. The houser and the lodge are now owned seperately and unfortunatley the orangery no longer stands. Malvern House is now home to Mapperley Park Medical Centre.